- Elementary School: You must trust authority, you know nothing.
- Junior High School: Don't even think about questioning authority, I see it in your eyes.
- High School: STOP ASKING FUCKING QUESTIONS. JUST STOP ASKING.
- College: WHY AREN'T YOU ASKING QUESTIONS!
- Grad School: Question everything. Question yourself. Question your momma. Question all forms of authority.
Just because a person is a good actor, doesn’t mean they’d be good in any role.
But Meryl Streep though.
1) check yourself
2) check yourself
4) read some more
5) read Black feminist works
6) read trans feminist works
7) read feminist disability works
8) change what media you consume so that it centres the most marginalised of voices esp Black women, Black trans women
9) call out other men
10) cALL OUT OTHER MEN
11) CALL OUT OTHER MEN
12) TAKE A HUGE SEAT WHILE DOING THE ABOVE
Caitlin Stasey (via froleo)
Every black man that is “ok with white people using the n-word”
That Asian girl who applauds Katy Perry dressing up like a Geisha
Those native American folks who are fine with the “Redskins” mascot
The Chicano/Latino boy who wants to “deport all the illegals”
A moment of silence for our fallen soldiers. They are lost to the cause.
For people of color who fetishize themselves and are ok with others fetishizing them